- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Synovus Financial Corp.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: October 2010
- Region: Global
- 23 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Synovus Financial Corp. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Synovus Financial Corp.’s business.
Business Review’s “Synovus Financial Corp. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Synovus Financial Corp.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Synovus Financial Corp.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Synovus Financial Corp. is one of the leading financial services companies in the US. It is engaged in offering commercial banking services, including commercial, agricultural, and real estate loans. The company also offers trust services, mortgages, and financial planning and asset management services. Additionally, it is involved in individual investment advice, professional portfolio management, investment banking and securities brokerage. Its retail banking services include automated banking services, automated fund transfers, origination of mortgage loans, deposit services, Internet banking and leasing services. Further, it offers a variety of credit card services, including MasterCard and Visa cards. Its range of products and services are offered to its customers through a network of 30 banks, 461 ATMs, and over 327 Synovus offices across Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida and Tennessee. Synovus is headquartered in Columbus, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Synovus Financial Corp. - Company Overview
2. Synovus Financial Corp. - Key Facts
3. Synovus Financial Corp. - Business Description
4. Synovus Financial Corp. - Major Products and Services
5. Synovus Financial Corp. - History
6. Synovus Financial Corp. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Synovus Financial Corp. - Strengths
6.1.2. Synovus Financial Corp. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Synovus Financial Corp. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Synovus Financial Corp. - Threats
7. Synovus Financial Corp. - Key Competitors
8. Synovus Financial Corp. - Key Employees
9. Synovus Financial Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Synovus Financial Corp. - Company Statement
11. Synovus Financial Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Synovus Financial Corp. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Synovus Financial Corp. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Synovus Financial Corp. Key Facts
Table 2: Synovus Financial Corp. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Synovus Financial Corp. History
Table 4: Synovus Financial Corp. Key Employees
Table 5: Synovus Financial Corp. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Synovus Financial Corp. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Synovus Financial Corp. Locations
Table 8: Synovus Financial Corp., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Synovus Financial Corp., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Synovus Financial Corp., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Synovus Financial Corp., Share Data
Table 12: Synovus Financial Corp. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Synovus Financial Corp., Ratio Charts