- Published: October 2011
- Region: Gaza Strip
Gaz de France (Inactive): SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1466508
- January 2011
- Region: France
- 30 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Gaz de France (Inactive) contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Gaz de France (Inactive)’s business.
Business Review’s “Gaz de France (Inactive) SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Gaz de France (Inactive)) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Gaz de France (Inactive)’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
The Gaz de France (Gaz de) is an energy utility company and has presence across the energy value chain. It engages in the exploration, production, purchase, sale, transmission, storage and distribution of natural gas and energy related services. The company has its presence in 30 countries and principally operates in France, Europe. It is headquartered in Paris, France and employs approximately 196,500 people. In July 2008, the company merged with Suez SA, a diversified industrial and services group, forming a new company, GDF SUEZ, an energy company engaged in production, transportation, distribution and sale of gas, electricity and services. The company recorded revenues of €27,427 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007, a decrease of 0.8% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was €3,874 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 7.4% over 2006. The net profit of the company was €2,472 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 7.6% over 2006. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 COMPANY OVERVIEW
1.2 Key Facts
2 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1 Business Description
2.2 Operating Units
2.3 Major Products and Services
2.4 Key Employees
2.4.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.5 Locations and Subsidiaries
2.6 Key Competitors
3 SWOT ANALYSIS
4 FINANCIAL RATIOS
4.1 Capital Market Ratios
4.2 Annual Ratios
4.3 Interim Ratios
4.4 Ratio Charts
4.5 Share Data
5 FINANCIAL DEALS
5.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
6 NEWS AND EVENTS
6.2 Company History
7.1 Research Methodology
7.2 Ratio Definitions
7.3 Additional Notes
List of Tables
Table 1: Gaz de France (Inactive) Key Facts
Table 2: Gaz de France (Inactive) Major Products and Services
Table 3: Gaz de France (Inactive) Key Employees
Table 4: Gaz de France (Inactive) Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Gaz de France (Inactive) Locations
Table 6: Gaz de France (Inactive) Subsidiaries
Table 7: Gaz de France (Inactive) SWOT Analysis
Table 8: Gaz de France (Inactive), Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Gaz de France (Inactive), Annual Ratios
Table 10: Gaz de France (Inactive), Annual Ratios
Table 11: Gaz de France (Inactive), Share Data
Table 12: Gaz de France (Inactive) Financial Deals
Table 13: Gaz de France (Inactive) History
Table 14: Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Gaz de France (Inactive), Ratio Charts