• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Sempra Energy: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, April 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s Sempra Energy contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Sempra Energy’s business.
Business Review’s “Sempra Energy SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Sempra Energy) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Sempra Energy’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Sempra Energy (Sempra) is a Fortune 500 energy services holding company. Sempra is engaged in developing energy infrastructure and providing related products and services to a wide range of consumers worldwide. Sempra’s operations are divided between Sempra Utilities (San Diego Gas & Electric Company (SDG&E) Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas)) and Sempra Global (Sempra LNG, Sempra Commodities, Sempra Generation and Sempra Pipelines & Storage). Sempra geographically operates in major areas including the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Europe, South America and Asia. The company is headquartered at San Diego in California, the US.
1. Sempra Energy - Company Overview
2. Sempra Energy - Key Facts
3. Sempra Energy - Business Description
4. Sempra Energy - Major Products and Services
5. Sempra Energy - History
6. Sempra Energy - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Sempra Energy - Strengths
6.1.2. Sempra Energy - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Sempra Energy - Opportunities
6.1.4. Sempra Energy - Threats
7. Sempra Energy - Key Competitors
8. Sempra Energy - Key Employees
9. Sempra Energy - Key Employee Biographies
10. Sempra Energy - Company Statement
11. Sempra Energy - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Sempra Energy - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Sempra Energy - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Sempra Energy Key Facts
Table 2: Sempra Energy Major Products and Services
Table 3: Sempra Energy History
Table 4: Sempra Energy Key Employees
Table 5: Sempra Energy Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Sempra Energy Subsidiaries
Table 7: Sempra Energy Locations
Table 8: Sempra Energy, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Sempra Energy, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Sempra Energy, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Sempra Energy, Share Data
Table 12: Sempra Energy Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Sempra Energy, Ratio Charts