• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Northeast Utilities: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, September 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s Northeast Utilities contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Northeast Utilities’s business.
Business Review’s “Northeast Utilities SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Northeast Utilities) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Northeast Utilities’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Northeast Utilities (NU), a public utility holding company, is engaged in the distribution of electricity. The company is involved in the generation, purchase, transmission, delivery, and sale of electricity and providing retail natural gas services. Its major clientele includes residential, commercial, and industrial customers. It carries out its operations through its subsidiaries namely, the Connecticut Light & Power Company, Public Service Company of New Hampshire, Western Massachusetts Electric Company and Yankee Gas Services Company. NU serves 1.9 million electric customers in Connecticut, New Hampshire and Massachusetts and about 200,000 natural gas customers in Connecticut.The company is headquartered in Hartford (Connecticut), the US.
1. Northeast Utilities - Company Overview
2. Northeast Utilities - Key Facts
3. Northeast Utilities - Business Description
4. Northeast Utilities - Major Products and Services
5. Northeast Utilities - History
6. Northeast Utilities - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Northeast Utilities - Strengths
6.1.2. Northeast Utilities - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Northeast Utilities - Opportunities
6.1.4. Northeast Utilities - Threats
7. Northeast Utilities - Key Competitors
8. Northeast Utilities - Key Employees
9. Northeast Utilities - Key Employee Biographies
10. Northeast Utilities - Company Statement
11. Northeast Utilities - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Northeast Utilities - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Northeast Utilities - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Northeast Utilities Key Facts
Table 2: Northeast Utilities Major Products and Services
Table 3: Northeast Utilities History
Table 4: Northeast Utilities Key Employees
Table 5: Northeast Utilities Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Northeast Utilities Subsidiaries
Table 7: Northeast Utilities Locations
Table 8: Northeast Utilities, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Northeast Utilities, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Northeast Utilities, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Northeast Utilities, Share Data
Table 12: Northeast Utilities Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Northeast Utilities, Ratio Charts