• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
OAO Mosenergo: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, October 2010, Pages: 23
Business Review’s OAO Mosenergo contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning OAO Mosenergo’s business.
Business Review’s “OAO Mosenergo SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (OAO Mosenergo) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents OAO Mosenergo’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
OAO Mosenergo (Mosenergo) is a Russian based company engaged in the generation of electricity and heat energy. The company generates electricity through fossil fuels. Other services offered by the company include communication services, design works, information and computation services, services on elimination of technological limitations on supply of electricity and thermal power and connection of capacities. Mosenergo's power plants supply around 66% of electricity and heat consumed in the Moscow region. The company operates through 15 power plants with a total electric capacity of 11.9 thousand MW and a heat capacity of 34.9 thousand Gcal/hour. The company operates mainly in Moscow. It is headquartered at Moscow, Russia.
1. OAO Mosenergo - Company Overview
2. OAO Mosenergo - Key Facts
3. OAO Mosenergo - Business Description
4. OAO Mosenergo - Major Products and Services
5. OAO Mosenergo - History
6. OAO Mosenergo - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. OAO Mosenergo - Strengths
6.1.2. OAO Mosenergo - Weaknesses
6.1.3. OAO Mosenergo - Opportunities
6.1.4. OAO Mosenergo - Threats
7. OAO Mosenergo - Key Competitors
8. OAO Mosenergo - Key Employees
9. OAO Mosenergo - Key Employee Biographies
10. OAO Mosenergo - Company Statement
11. OAO Mosenergo - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. OAO Mosenergo - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. OAO Mosenergo - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: OAO Mosenergo Key Facts
Table 2: OAO Mosenergo Major Products and Services
Table 3: OAO Mosenergo History
Table 4: OAO Mosenergo Key Employees
Table 5: OAO Mosenergo Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: OAO Mosenergo Subsidiaries
Table 7: OAO Mosenergo Locations
Table 8: OAO Mosenergo, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: OAO Mosenergo, Annual Ratios
Table 10: OAO Mosenergo, Interim Ratios
Table 11: OAO Mosenergo, Share Data
Table 12: OAO Mosenergo Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: OAO Mosenergo, Ratio Charts