• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
AGL Resources Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, April 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s AGL Resources Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning AGL Resources Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “AGL Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (AGL Resources Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents AGL Resources Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
AGL Resources Inc. (AGL) is engaged in providing distribution services of natural gas. The company operates in following business segments Distribution Operations, Energy Investments, Energy Services and Corporate. AGL is also into retail and wholesale marketing services and solutions. The company operates and serves through six utilities roughly 2.3 million customers through its utility subsidiaries. AGL has its operation spread across the US in Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, Tennessee and Virginia. AGL Resources is headquartered in Atlanta, the US.
1. AGL Resources Inc. - Company Overview
2. AGL Resources Inc. - Key Facts
3. AGL Resources Inc. - Business Description
4. AGL Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. AGL Resources Inc. - History
6. AGL Resources Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. AGL Resources Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. AGL Resources Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. AGL Resources Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. AGL Resources Inc. - Threats
7. AGL Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
8. AGL Resources Inc. - Key Employees
9. AGL Resources Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. AGL Resources Inc. - Company Statement
11. AGL Resources Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. AGL Resources Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. AGL Resources Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: AGL Resources Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: AGL Resources Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: AGL Resources Inc. History
Table 4: AGL Resources Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: AGL Resources Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: AGL Resources Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: AGL Resources Inc. Locations
Table 8: AGL Resources Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: AGL Resources Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: AGL Resources Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: AGL Resources Inc., Share Data
Table 12: AGL Resources Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: AGL Resources Inc., Ratio Charts