- Language: English
- 35 Pages
- Published: October 2011
- Region: Europe
AB Volvo: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: January 2010
- Region: Global
- 30 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s AB Volvo contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning AB Volvo’s business.
Business Review’s “AB Volvo SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (AB Volvo) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents AB Volvo’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
AB Volvo (Volvo) is one of the leading suppliers of commercial transport solutions, which includes buses, construction equipment, trucks, drive systems for marine and industrial applications as well as aircraft engine components. It also offers financial services to its customers. It operates production facilities in 19 countries and markets its products in over 180 countries including Sweden, France, Japan, the US, China, Brazil and South Korea. Volvo’s brands are Volvo, Mack, Nissan Diesel, Renault, Nova Bus, Prevost. The company operates its business through nine business areas namely, Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, Nissan Diesel, Buses, Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta, Volvo Aero and Financial Services. The company is headquartered in Sweden. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. AB Volvo - Company Overview
2. AB Volvo - Key Facts
3. AB Volvo - Business Description
4. AB Volvo - Major Products and Services
5. AB Volvo - History
6. AB Volvo - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. AB Volvo - Strengths
6.1.2. AB Volvo - Weaknesses
6.1.3. AB Volvo - Opportunities
6.1.4. AB Volvo - Threats
7. AB Volvo - Key Competitors
8. AB Volvo - Key Employees
9. AB Volvo - Key Employee Biographies
10. AB Volvo - Company Statement
11. AB Volvo - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. AB Volvo - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. AB Volvo - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: AB Volvo Key Facts
Table 2: AB Volvo Major Products and Services
Table 3: AB Volvo History
Table 4: AB Volvo Key Employees
Table 5: AB Volvo Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: AB Volvo Subsidiaries
Table 7: AB Volvo Locations
Table 8: AB Volvo, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: AB Volvo, Annual Ratios
Table 10: AB Volvo, Interim Ratios
Table 11: AB Volvo, Share Data
Table 12: AB Volvo Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: AB Volvo, Ratio Charts