- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
FANUC LTD.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: January 2011
- Region: Global
- 22 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s FANUC LTD. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning FANUC LTD.’s business.
Business Review’s “FANUC LTD. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (FANUC LTD.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents FANUC LTD.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
FANUC LTD. (Fanuc) is one of the diversified manufacturers of factory automation and robot products in Japan. The company is engaged in development, manufacturing, sale and maintenance of wide range of products such as computer numerical control (CNC) series, servo motors, lasers, robots, CNC drills, electric injection molding machines, wire-cut EDMs and super 5-axis nano machine. It also provides technical and service supports to customers through seven branches. Fanuc operates its business through three segments namely factory automation, robot and robomachine. The company sells its products through a network of offices in the US, Europe and Asia. Fanuc is headquartered in Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi, Japan. In August 2009, the company and GE dissolved the GE Fanuc Automation joint venture. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. FANUC LTD. - Company Overview
2. FANUC LTD. - Key Facts
3. FANUC LTD. - Business Description
4. FANUC LTD. - Major Products and Services
5. FANUC LTD. - History
6. FANUC LTD. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. FANUC LTD. - Strengths
6.1.2. FANUC LTD. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. FANUC LTD. - Opportunities
6.1.4. FANUC LTD. - Threats
7. FANUC LTD. - Key Competitors
8. FANUC LTD. - Key Employees
9. FANUC LTD. - Key Employee Biographies
10. FANUC LTD. - Company Statement
11. FANUC LTD. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. FANUC LTD. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. FANUC LTD. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: FANUC LTD. Key Facts
Table 2: FANUC LTD. Major Products and Services
Table 3: FANUC LTD. History
Table 4: FANUC LTD. Key Employees
Table 5: FANUC LTD. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: FANUC LTD. Subsidiaries
Table 7: FANUC LTD. Locations
Table 8: FANUC LTD., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: FANUC LTD., Annual Ratios
Table 10: FANUC LTD., Interim Ratios
Table 11: FANUC LTD., Share Data
Table 12: FANUC LTD. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: FANUC LTD., Ratio Charts