- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Fukoku Co. Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: December 2010
- Region: Global
- 21 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Fukoku Co. Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Fukoku Co. Ltd.’s business.
Business Review’s “Fukoku Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Fukoku Co. Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Fukoku Co. Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Fukoku Co., Ltd. (Fukoku) is a Japan based industrial rubber company. It is mainly engaged in manufacturing and selling industrial rubber products. The company’s product portfolio includes wiper blade rubbers, seal products such as diaphragms, radiator gaskets and piston seals; and anti-vibration products like torque rods, air suspensions, rubber dampers, viscous dampers, door couplings and cabin suspension mounts. It also offers a wide range of ultrasonic motors, ceramics and processed metal plates. Besides Japan, the company has major operations in Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, China and the US. It operates through diverse subsidiaries and associated companies including Fukoku Korea Co., Ltd, Siam Fukoku Co., Ltd, Fukoku (Shanghai) Trading Co., Ltd. Fukoku is headquartered at Saitama-shi, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Company Overview
2. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Key Facts
3. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Business Description
4. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Major Products and Services
5. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - History
6. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Strengths
6.1.2. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Threats
7. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Key Competitors
8. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Key Employees
9. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Company Statement
11. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Fukoku Co. Ltd. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Fukoku Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Table 2: Fukoku Co. Ltd. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Fukoku Co. Ltd. History
Table 4: Fukoku Co. Ltd. Key Employees
Table 5: Fukoku Co. Ltd. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Fukoku Co. Ltd. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Fukoku Co. Ltd. Locations
Table 8: Fukoku Co. Ltd., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Fukoku Co. Ltd., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Fukoku Co. Ltd., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Fukoku Co. Ltd., Share Data
Table 12: Fukoku Co. Ltd. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Fukoku Co. Ltd., Ratio Charts