- Published: April 2012
- Region: Malaysia
Genting Berhad: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- 23 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Genting Berhad contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Genting Berhad’s business.
Business Review’s “Genting Berhad SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Genting Berhad) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Genting Berhad’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Genting Berhad (Genting) is a Malaysia-based investment holding and management company. The company engages in businesses related to leisure & hospitality, power generation, property development, oil palm plantation and oil & gas. It holds more than 4,400 hectares of prime resort land and about 133,500 hectares of plantation land. Genting’ portfolio of subsidiaries includes Genting Singapore Plc, Genting Malaysia Berhad, Genting Plantations Berhad, Genting Property Sdn Bhd, Genting Hotel & Resorts Management Sdn Bhd and Resorts World Limited. The company’s Resorts World Genting, located at the peak of Mount Ulu Kali in Malaysia, offers 6 hotels with more than 10,000 rooms, mega shows, international business convention facilities, 60 fun rides and 170 dining and shopping outlets, The company is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Genting Berhad - Company Overview
2. Genting Berhad - Key Facts
3. Genting Berhad - Business Description
4. Genting Berhad - Major Products and Services
5. Genting Berhad - History
6. Genting Berhad - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Genting Berhad - Strengths
6.1.2. Genting Berhad - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Genting Berhad - Opportunities
6.1.4. Genting Berhad - Threats
7. Genting Berhad - Key Competitors
8. Genting Berhad - Key Employees
9. Genting Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
10. Genting Berhad - Company Statement
11. Genting Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Genting Berhad - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Genting Berhad - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Genting Berhad Key Facts
Table 2: Genting Berhad Major Products and Services
Table 3: Genting Berhad History
Table 4: Genting Berhad Key Employees
Table 5: Genting Berhad Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Genting Berhad Subsidiaries
Table 7: Genting Berhad Locations
Table 8: Genting Berhad, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Genting Berhad, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Genting Berhad, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Genting Berhad, Share Data
Table 12: Genting Berhad Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Genting Berhad, Ratio Charts