- Language: English
- Published: July 2012
Publicis Groupe SA: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: July 2010
- 23 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Publicis Groupe SA contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Publicis Groupe SA’s business.
Business Review’s “Publicis Groupe SA SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Publicis Groupe SA) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Publicis Groupe SA’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Publicis Groupe SA (Publicis) is one of world's largest communications companies engaged in providing communication services. It offers a wide range of services, such as marketing services, advertising services and media services, to the clients across the globe. Publicis principally engages in the creation and development of advertising for products, services, and brands, and media planning. The company also provides direct marketing services, interactive marketing services, health sector marketing services and digital communication. Publicis’ portfolio of advertising brands includes Conill, Saatchi & Saatchi, Burrell, Fallon, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Leo Burnett. The company operates in 104 countries across the world. Publicis is headquartered in Paris, France. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Publicis Groupe SA - Company Overview
2. Publicis Groupe SA - Key Facts
3. Publicis Groupe SA - Business Description
4. Publicis Groupe SA - Major Products and Services
5. Publicis Groupe SA - History
6. Publicis Groupe SA - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Publicis Groupe SA - Strengths
6.1.2. Publicis Groupe SA - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Publicis Groupe SA - Opportunities
6.1.4. Publicis Groupe SA - Threats
7. Publicis Groupe SA - Key Competitors
8. Publicis Groupe SA - Key Employees
9. Publicis Groupe SA - Key Employee Biographies
10. Publicis Groupe SA - Company Statement
11. Publicis Groupe SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Publicis Groupe SA - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Publicis Groupe SA - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Publicis Groupe SA Key Facts
Table 2: Publicis Groupe SA Major Products and Services
Table 3: Publicis Groupe SA History
Table 4: Publicis Groupe SA Key Employees
Table 5: Publicis Groupe SA Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Publicis Groupe SA Subsidiaries
Table 7: Publicis Groupe SA Locations
Table 8: Publicis Groupe SA, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Publicis Groupe SA, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Publicis Groupe SA, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Publicis Groupe SA, Share Data
Table 12: Publicis Groupe SA Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Publicis Groupe SA, Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|