- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
Smiths Group plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1466753
- April 2010
- 27 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Smiths Group plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Smiths Group plc’s business.
Business Review’s “Smiths Group plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Smiths Group plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Smiths Group plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Smiths Group plc (Smiths Group) is a global technology company operating in five business divisions: Detection, John Crane, Interconnect, Medical, and Flex-Tek. The company focuses on markets such as threat & contraband detection, medical devices, energy, communications and engineered components. Its customer base includes governments and their agencies, hospitals, petrochemical companies, equipment manufacturers and service providers in various sectors throughout the world. The company is headquartered in London, the UK. The company's John Crane business completed the acquisition of Orion Corporation on May 14, 2009. Orion is a leading US-based designer and producer of hydrodynamic bearings for energy and general industrial markets. In March 2009, SMITHS Interconnect purchased Shenzhen Dowin Lightning Technologies, an Chinese manufacturer of surge protection devices. John Crane obtained a new £8 million maintenance contract from Talisman Energy (UK) Limited, a upstream oil and gas exploration company on January 5, 2009. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Smiths Group plc - Company Overview
2. Smiths Group plc - Key Facts
3. Smiths Group plc - Business Description
4. Smiths Group plc - Major Products and Services
5. Smiths Group plc - History
6. Smiths Group plc - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Smiths Group plc - Strengths
6.1.2. Smiths Group plc - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Smiths Group plc - Opportunities
6.1.4. Smiths Group plc - Threats
7. Smiths Group plc - Key Competitors
8. Smiths Group plc - Key Employees
9. Smiths Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
10. Smiths Group plc - Company Statement
11. Smiths Group plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Smiths Group plc - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Smiths Group plc - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Smiths Group plc Key Facts
Table 2: Smiths Group plc Major Products and Services
Table 3: Smiths Group plc History
Table 4: Smiths Group plc Key Employees
Table 5: Smiths Group plc Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Smiths Group plc Subsidiaries
Table 7: Smiths Group plc Locations
Table 8: Smiths Group plc, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Smiths Group plc, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Smiths Group plc, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Smiths Group plc, Share Data
Table 12: Smiths Group plc Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Smiths Group plc, Ratio Charts