• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Biogen Idec Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, June 2010, Pages: 26
Business Review’s Biogen Idec Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Biogen Idec Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Biogen Idec Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Biogen Idec Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Biogen Idec Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Biogen Idec Inc. (Biogen) is a leading biotechnology company, involved in development, manufacturing and commercialization of novel therapies used in the areas of oncology, neurology, immunology and cardiology. It offers products to address diseases such as multiple sclerosis, lymphoma, and rheumatoid arthritis. It has a broad pipeline of more than 20 products in phase II clinical trials. The company markets four products, namely, AVONEX, RITUXAN, TYSABRI and FUMADERM in more than 90 countries worldwide, principally in Canada, Australia, Japan and Europe. The company also provides informational, emotional, financial, and logistical support services to care givers and patients. Biogen operates 47 subsidiaries. Biogen is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, US.
1. Biogen Idec Inc. - Company Overview
2. Biogen Idec Inc. - Key Facts
3. Biogen Idec Inc. - Business Description
4. Biogen Idec Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Biogen Idec Inc. - History
6. Biogen Idec Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Biogen Idec Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Biogen Idec Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Biogen Idec Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Biogen Idec Inc. - Threats
7. Biogen Idec Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Biogen Idec Inc. - Key Employees
9. Biogen Idec Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Biogen Idec Inc. - Company Statement
11. Biogen Idec Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Biogen Idec Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Biogen Idec Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Biogen Idec Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Biogen Idec Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Biogen Idec Inc. History
Table 4: Biogen Idec Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Biogen Idec Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Biogen Idec Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Biogen Idec Inc. Locations
Table 8: Biogen Idec Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Biogen Idec Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Biogen Idec Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Biogen Idec Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Biogen Idec Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Biogen Idec Inc., Ratio Charts