- Published: December 2011
- Region: Brazil
ArcelorMittal: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: May 2010
- 28 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s ArcelorMittal contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning ArcelorMittal’s business.
Business Review’s “ArcelorMittal SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (ArcelorMittal) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents ArcelorMittal’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
ArcelorMittal is a Luxembourg based steel manufacturing company. The company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the production of flat carbon steel, long carbon steel and stainless steel as well as processing, finishing and distribution of steel. The company offers its products to a wide range of customers across all steel-consuming industries, which include the automotive, appliance, engineering, construction, energy and machinery industries. ArcelorMittal has an annual production capacity of over 130 million tons of crude steel as of December 31, 2009. The company operates in 177 countries worldwide with steel-making operations in 20 countries, including 65 integrated, mini-mill and integrated mini-mill steel-making facilities. The company is headquartered in Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in Luxembourg. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. ArcelorMittal - Company Overview
2. ArcelorMittal - Key Facts
3. ArcelorMittal - Business Description
4. ArcelorMittal - Major Products and Services
5. ArcelorMittal - History
6. ArcelorMittal - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. ArcelorMittal - Strengths
6.1.2. ArcelorMittal - Weaknesses
6.1.3. ArcelorMittal - Opportunities
6.1.4. ArcelorMittal - Threats
7. ArcelorMittal - Key Competitors
8. ArcelorMittal - Key Employees
9. ArcelorMittal - Key Employee Biographies
10. ArcelorMittal - Company Statement
11. ArcelorMittal - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. ArcelorMittal - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. ArcelorMittal - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: ArcelorMittal Key Facts
Table 2: ArcelorMittal Major Products and Services
Table 3: ArcelorMittal History
Table 4: ArcelorMittal Key Employees
Table 5: ArcelorMittal Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: ArcelorMittal Subsidiaries
Table 7: ArcelorMittal Locations
Table 8: ArcelorMittal, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: ArcelorMittal, Annual Ratios
Table 10: ArcelorMittal, Interim Ratios
Table 11: ArcelorMittal, Share Data
Table 12: ArcelorMittal Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: ArcelorMittal, Ratio Charts