• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
AstraZeneca PLC: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, July 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s AstraZeneca PLC contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning AstraZeneca PLC’s business.
Business Review’s “AstraZeneca PLC SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (AstraZeneca PLC) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents AstraZeneca PLC’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
AstraZeneca PLC (AstraZeneca) is a leading pharmaceutical company, engaged in the discovery, development, production and marketing of a broad range of biologics, prescription pharmaceuticals and vaccines for the treatment of diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, infection, neuroscience, respiratory and inflammation. Its research and development activities are focused on the development of implants and medical devices with principle focus on type 2 diabetes, infection, COPD, cancer, Alzheimer's diseases and other areas. The company has presence in more than 100 countries throughout the world. It has 17 research and development sites in eight countries as well as 20 manufacturing plants in 16 countries. AstraZeneca is headquartered in London, the UK.
1. AstraZeneca PLC - Company Overview
2. AstraZeneca PLC - Key Facts
3. AstraZeneca PLC - Business Description
4. AstraZeneca PLC - Major Products and Services
5. AstraZeneca PLC - History
6. AstraZeneca PLC - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. AstraZeneca PLC - Strengths
6.1.2. AstraZeneca PLC - Weaknesses
6.1.3. AstraZeneca PLC - Opportunities
6.1.4. AstraZeneca PLC - Threats
7. AstraZeneca PLC - Key Competitors
8. AstraZeneca PLC - Key Employees
9. AstraZeneca PLC - Key Employee Biographies
10. AstraZeneca PLC - Company Statement
11. AstraZeneca PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. AstraZeneca PLC - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. AstraZeneca PLC - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: AstraZeneca PLC Key Facts
Table 2: AstraZeneca PLC Major Products and Services
Table 3: AstraZeneca PLC History
Table 4: AstraZeneca PLC Key Employees
Table 5: AstraZeneca PLC Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: AstraZeneca PLC Subsidiaries
Table 7: AstraZeneca PLC Locations
Table 8: AstraZeneca PLC, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: AstraZeneca PLC, Annual Ratios
Table 10: AstraZeneca PLC, Interim Ratios
Table 11: AstraZeneca PLC, Share Data
Table 12: AstraZeneca PLC Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: AstraZeneca PLC, Ratio Charts