• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Amgen Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, June 2010, Pages: 26
Business Review’s Amgen Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Amgen Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Amgen Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Amgen Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Amgen Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Amgen Inc. (Amgen) is a biotechnology company focusing on discovering, developing, manufacturing and marketing human therapeutics based on advances in cellular and molecular biology. The company markets therapeutic products in the field of supportive cancer care, nephrology and inflammation. The company focuses on research and development (R&D) activities to develop novel human therapeutics in the areas of oncology, hematology, inflammation, bone, nephrology and general medicine. Amgen principally operates in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and Asia. The company is headquartered in California, the US.
1. Amgen Inc. - Company Overview
2. Amgen Inc. - Key Facts
3. Amgen Inc. - Business Description
4. Amgen Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Amgen Inc. - History
6. Amgen Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Amgen Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Amgen Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Amgen Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Amgen Inc. - Threats
7. Amgen Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Amgen Inc. - Key Employees
9. Amgen Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Amgen Inc. - Company Statement
11. Amgen Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Amgen Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Amgen Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Amgen Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Amgen Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Amgen Inc. History
Table 4: Amgen Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Amgen Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Amgen Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Amgen Inc. Locations
Table 8: Amgen Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Amgen Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Amgen Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Amgen Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Amgen Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Amgen Inc., Ratio Charts