Caustic Soda Industry Outlook in Belgium to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Belgium
Business Review’s Solvay SA contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Solvay SA’s business.
Business Review’s “Solvay SA SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Solvay SA) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Solvay SA’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Solvay SA (Solvay) is a global chemical and pharmaceutical company, operating in two sectors: Chemicals and Plastics. The chemicals sector specializes in soda ash, advanced functional minerals, electrochemistry, fluorinated products, hydrogen peroxide and persalts. Plastics sector specializes in specialty and vinyls. Its operations are spread across 5 continents, with a worldwide presence in 50 countries. The company is headquartered in Bruxelles, Belgium. In 2010, the company sold its Pharmaceutical business to Abbott for a total enterprise value of about €5.2 billion. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Solvay SA - Company Overview
2. Solvay SA - Key Facts
3. Solvay SA - Business Description
4. Solvay SA - Major Products and Services
5. Solvay SA - History
6. Solvay SA - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Solvay SA - Strengths
6.1.2. Solvay SA - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Solvay SA - Opportunities
6.1.4. Solvay SA - Threats
7. Solvay SA - Key Competitors
8. Solvay SA - Key Employees
9. Solvay SA - Key Employee Biographies
10. Solvay SA - Company Statement
11. Solvay SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Solvay SA - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Solvay SA - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Solvay SA Key Facts
Table 2: Solvay SA Major Products and Services
Table 3: Solvay SA History
Table 4: Solvay SA Key Employees
Table 5: Solvay SA Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Solvay SA Subsidiaries
Table 7: Solvay SA Locations
Table 8: Solvay SA, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Solvay SA, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Solvay SA, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Solvay SA, Share Data
Table 12: Solvay SA Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Solvay SA, Ratio Charts