- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Kuraray Co., Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 22 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Kuraray Co., Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Kuraray Co., Ltd.’s business.
Business Review’s “Kuraray Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Kuraray Co., Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Kuraray Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Kuraray Co., Ltd. (Kuraray) is a supplier of chemical products, fibers, resins, functional materials and other products. The company provides a range of product offerings across categories such as plastics, chemicals, elastomers and rubber, Fabric, manmade leather, non-woven fabric, hook and loop fasteners, and Medical, Eco-Friendly and other products. Kuraray commercializes PVA (poval) fiber under the KURALON brand. The company also markets man-made leather under CLARINO brand name, a substitute for natural leather, Polyester textiles, non-woven fabrics with brand name KURAFLEX, and MAGIC TAPE brand hook-and-loop fastener material. The company has operations across strategic locations in Asia, Europe and the US. The company has headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
2. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Key Facts
3. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Business Description
4. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
5. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - History
6. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Strengths
6.1.2. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Threats
7. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
8. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
9. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
11. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Kuraray Co., Ltd. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Kuraray Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Table 2: Kuraray Co., Ltd. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Kuraray Co., Ltd. History
Table 4: Kuraray Co., Ltd. Key Employees
Table 5: Kuraray Co., Ltd. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Kuraray Co., Ltd. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Kuraray Co., Ltd. Locations
Table 8: Kuraray Co., Ltd., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Kuraray Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Kuraray Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Kuraray Co., Ltd., Share Data
Table 12: Kuraray Co., Ltd. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Kuraray Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts