- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Lonza Group Ltd: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: August 2010
- 28 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Lonza Group Ltd contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Lonza Group Ltd’s business.
Business Review’s “Lonza Group Ltd SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Lonza Group Ltd) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Lonza Group Ltd’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Lonza Group Ltd (Lonza) is one of leading suppliers of active pharmaceutical ingredients across the world. The company is engaged in the provision of peptides, large and small molecules, amino acids, niche bioproducts, value chemical, and biotech ingredients to various industries which include human and animal nutrition, life sciences, cosmetics, chemical, personal care, household, industrial and institutional cleaners, water treatment, and wood preservation. Lonza offers 3,500 products and services to more than 14,000 customers across America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and other countries. It operate in three divisions namely, Life Science ingredients, Custom Manufacturing and Bioscience. The company is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Lonza Group Ltd - Company Overview
2. Lonza Group Ltd - Key Facts
3. Lonza Group Ltd - Business Description
4. Lonza Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
5. Lonza Group Ltd - History
6. Lonza Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Lonza Group Ltd - Strengths
6.1.2. Lonza Group Ltd - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Lonza Group Ltd - Opportunities
6.1.4. Lonza Group Ltd - Threats
7. Lonza Group Ltd - Key Competitors
8. Lonza Group Ltd - Key Employees
9. Lonza Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
10. Lonza Group Ltd - Company Statement
11. Lonza Group Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Lonza Group Ltd - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Lonza Group Ltd - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Lonza Group Ltd Key Facts
Table 2: Lonza Group Ltd Major Products and Services
Table 3: Lonza Group Ltd History
Table 4: Lonza Group Ltd Key Employees
Table 5: Lonza Group Ltd Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Lonza Group Ltd Subsidiaries
Table 7: Lonza Group Ltd Locations
Table 8: Lonza Group Ltd, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Lonza Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Lonza Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Lonza Group Ltd, Share Data
Table 12: Lonza Group Ltd Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Lonza Group Ltd, Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|