• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Ipsen S.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 27
Business Review’s Ipsen S.A. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Ipsen S.A.’s business.
Business Review’s “Ipsen S.A. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Ipsen S.A.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Ipsen S.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Ipsen S.A. (Ipsen) is a France based pharmaceutical company, principally engages in development and marketing of drugs in oncology, endocrinology and neuromuscular therapeutic areas. The company also focuses on primary care therapeutic products development and commercialization for the use in gastroenterology, cardiovascular problems and cognitive disorders. Its products are marketed in over 100 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. Principal drugs marketed by the company include Decapeptyl and Somatuline in oncology; Somatuline, Somatuline-Autogel, NutropinAq and Increlex in endocrinology; and Dysport and Apokyn in neurology. It also offers Nisis-Nisisco, Forlax-Fortrans, Tanakan and Smecta products in primary care area. Ipsen is headquartered in Paris, France.
1. Ipsen S.A. - Company Overview
2. Ipsen S.A. - Key Facts
3. Ipsen S.A. - Business Description
4. Ipsen S.A. - Major Products and Services
5. Ipsen S.A. - History
6. Ipsen S.A. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Ipsen S.A. - Strengths
6.1.2. Ipsen S.A. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Ipsen S.A. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Ipsen S.A. - Threats
7. Ipsen S.A. - Key Competitors
8. Ipsen S.A. - Key Employees
9. Ipsen S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Ipsen S.A. - Company Statement
11. Ipsen S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Ipsen S.A. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Ipsen S.A. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Ipsen S.A. Key Facts
Table 2: Ipsen S.A. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Ipsen S.A. History
Table 4: Ipsen S.A. Key Employees
Table 5: Ipsen S.A. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Ipsen S.A. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Ipsen S.A. Locations
Table 8: Ipsen S.A., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Ipsen S.A., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Ipsen S.A., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Ipsen S.A., Share Data
Table 12: Ipsen S.A. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Ipsen S.A., Ratio Charts