- Language: English
- 56 Pages
- Published: July 2014
ALK-Abello A/S: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- 23 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s ALK-Abello A/S contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning ALK-Abello A/S’s business.
Business Review’s “ALK-Abello A/S SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (ALK-Abello A/S) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents ALK-Abello A/S’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
ALK-Abello A/S (ALK) is a pharmaceutical company engaged in developing products for allergy treatment, diagnosis and prevention. The company is principally focused on developing allergy vaccination (immunotherapy). ALK is the first company to introduce tablet based allergy vaccines. GRAZAX is the first tablet-based allergy vaccine developed by the company. ALK’s product portfolio comprises of Allergy diagnostics products (Soluprick SQ), Emergency treatment products (EpiPen) and Allergy vaccines. Further, the company offers three types of allergy vaccines, namely, tablet vaccines (GRAZAX), sublingual vaccines (SLITone), and subcutaneous vaccines (Alutard SQ). The company has five tablet-based vaccines, Grass, House dust mites, Ragweed, Tree, and Cat tablets under clinical development. ALK through its subsidiaries has its operations spread across 13 countries in the world. The company is headquartered in Horsholm, Denmark. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. ALK-Abello A/S - Company Overview
2. ALK-Abello A/S - Key Facts
3. ALK-Abello A/S - Business Description
4. ALK-Abello A/S - Major Products and Services
5. ALK-Abello A/S - History
6. ALK-Abello A/S - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. ALK-Abello A/S - Strengths
6.1.2. ALK-Abello A/S - Weaknesses
6.1.3. ALK-Abello A/S - Opportunities
6.1.4. ALK-Abello A/S - Threats
7. ALK-Abello A/S - Key Competitors
8. ALK-Abello A/S - Key Employees
9. ALK-Abello A/S - Key Employee Biographies
10. ALK-Abello A/S - Company Statement
11. ALK-Abello A/S - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. ALK-Abello A/S - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. ALK-Abello A/S - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: ALK-Abello A/S Key Facts
Table 2: ALK-Abello A/S Major Products and Services
Table 3: ALK-Abello A/S History
Table 4: ALK-Abello A/S Key Employees
Table 5: ALK-Abello A/S Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: ALK-Abello A/S Subsidiaries
Table 7: ALK-Abello A/S Locations
Table 8: ALK-Abello A/S, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: ALK-Abello A/S, Annual Ratios
Table 10: ALK-Abello A/S, Interim Ratios
Table 11: ALK-Abello A/S, Share Data
Table 12: ALK-Abello A/S Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: ALK-Abello A/S, Ratio Charts