• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
ImmunoGen, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s ImmunoGen, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning ImmunoGen, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “ImmunoGen, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (ImmunoGen, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents ImmunoGen, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
ImmunoGen, Inc (ImmunoGen) is a research focused biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of anticancer therapeutics. The company employs tumor-activated product (TAP) technology that involves tumor-targeting antibodies for the delivery of a cell-killing agent especially to the cancer cells. ImmunoGen also licenses its TAP technology to various other companies which use the company’s proprietary antibodies to specific targets. In June 2009, the company decided to discontinue the further development of its IMGN242 Compound for the treatment of gastric cancer. Moreover, in November 2009, the company inked its second licensing agreement with Amgen Inc. to provide its maytansinoid Targeted Antibody Payload technology. The company is headquartered in Massachusetts, the US.
1. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Company Overview
2. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Key Facts
3. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Business Description
4. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. ImmunoGen, Inc. - History
6. ImmunoGen, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Threats
7. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Key Employees
9. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Company Statement
11. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. ImmunoGen, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: ImmunoGen, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: ImmunoGen, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: ImmunoGen, Inc. History
Table 4: ImmunoGen, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: ImmunoGen, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: ImmunoGen, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: ImmunoGen, Inc. Locations
Table 8: ImmunoGen, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: ImmunoGen, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: ImmunoGen, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: ImmunoGen, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: ImmunoGen, Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: ImmunoGen, Inc., Ratio Charts