- Published: December 2011
Micromet, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1466956
- February 2010
- 23 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Micromet, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Micromet, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Micromet, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Micromet, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Micromet, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Micromet, Inc. (Micromet) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of novel antibody-based drugs and products for the treatment of cancer, inflammatory, and autoimmune diseases. Its product development pipeline includes novel antibodies generated with its proprietary BiTE antibody platform and conventional monoclonal antibodies. It has its research and development facility in Munich, Germany. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, United States. In January 2009, the company entered into an agreement with Bayer Schering Pharma AG. Under the terms of agreement, Micromet granted Bayer Schering Pharma an exclusive option to license a specified BiTE antibody against an undisclosed solid tumor target. In June 2009, the company's Blinatumomab, a novel therapeutic antibody that activates patient's T-cells to destroy cancer cells achieved primary endpoint in Phase-II clinical trial. In October 2009, the company entered into a licensing and co-development agreement with Sanofi-Aventis to develop BiTE antibody against an antigen related to carcinoma cells. As per the terms of the agreement, the company will be responsible for the discovery, research and development of the BiTE antibody and for the completion of phase 1 clinical trials while Sanofi-aventis will be responsible for the further development and worldwide commercialization of the BiTE antibody. In November 2009, the company entered into an agreement with Lonza Group Ltd, for the development and manufacture of blinatumomab (MT103). As per the terms of the agreement, Lonza will manufacture blinatumomab for clinical trials and will develop the commercial scale process and supply blinatumomab for the market. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Micromet, Inc. - Company Overview
2. Micromet, Inc. - Key Facts
3. Micromet, Inc. - Business Description
4. Micromet, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Micromet, Inc. - History
6. Micromet, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Micromet, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Micromet, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Micromet, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Micromet, Inc. - Threats
7. Micromet, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Micromet, Inc. - Key Employees
9. Micromet, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Micromet, Inc. - Company Statement
11. Micromet, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Micromet, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Micromet, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Micromet, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Micromet, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Micromet, Inc. History
Table 4: Micromet, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Micromet, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Micromet, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Micromet, Inc. Locations
Table 8: Micromet, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Micromet, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Micromet, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Micromet, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Micromet, Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Micromet, Inc., Ratio Charts