- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Rio Tinto Plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- 30 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Rio Tinto Plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Rio Tinto Plc’s business.
Business Review’s “Rio Tinto Plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Rio Tinto Plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Rio Tinto Plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Rio Tinto (Rio) is a mining group engaged in the exploration, mining and processing of mineral resources. The company’s business activities include open pit and underground mines, mills, refineries, smelters and a number of research and service facilities. The product portfolio of the company includes aluminum, borates, coal, copper, iron ore, titanium dioxide feedstock, diamonds, gold and silver. Rio has an annual production capacity of 35 million tons of bauxite, 9 million tons of alumina and 4.1 million tons of aluminium. It operates in more than 50 countries in Australia, North America, South America, Asia, Europe and Southern Africa. The company operates as a single entity combining Rio Tinto Plc, based in the UK and Rio Tinto Limited, based in Australia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Rio Tinto Plc - Company Overview
2. Rio Tinto Plc - Key Facts
3. Rio Tinto Plc - Business Description
4. Rio Tinto Plc - Major Products and Services
5. Rio Tinto Plc - History
6. Rio Tinto Plc - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Rio Tinto Plc - Strengths
6.1.2. Rio Tinto Plc - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Rio Tinto Plc - Opportunities
6.1.4. Rio Tinto Plc - Threats
7. Rio Tinto Plc - Key Competitors
8. Rio Tinto Plc - Key Employees
9. Rio Tinto Plc - Key Employee Biographies
10. Rio Tinto Plc - Company Statement
11. Rio Tinto Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Rio Tinto Plc - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Rio Tinto Plc - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Rio Tinto Plc Key Facts
Table 2: Rio Tinto Plc Major Products and Services
Table 3: Rio Tinto Plc History
Table 4: Rio Tinto Plc Key Employees
Table 5: Rio Tinto Plc Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Rio Tinto Plc Subsidiaries
Table 7: Rio Tinto Plc Locations
Table 8: Rio Tinto Plc, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Rio Tinto Plc, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Rio Tinto Plc, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Rio Tinto Plc, Share Data
Table 12: Rio Tinto Plc Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Rio Tinto Plc, Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|