- Language: English
- Published: May 2012
Xcel Energy Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- 26 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Xcel Energy Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Xcel Energy Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Xcel Energy Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Xcel Energy Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Xcel Energy Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Xcel Energy Inc. (Xcel Energy) is an energy utility company engaged in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity, natural gas and related energy services. The company along with its subsidiaries is in the business of purchasing, transportation, distribution and selling of natural gas to retail customers, as well as transportation of customer-owned natural gas. Further, Xcel Energy is also involved in generation, purchase, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity to residential, commercial, industrial and public authorities. The company operates through its subsidiaries that include Northern States Power Company Minnesota (NSP-Minnesota), Northern States Power Company Wisconsin (NSP-Wisconism), Public Service Company of Colorado (PSCo), and Southwestern Public Service Company (SPS). It has operations in Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin in the US. Xcel Energy is headquartered in Minnesota, the US. In 2010, the company through its subsidiary Public Service Company of Colorado purchased two of Calpine Corporation's power plants near Denver. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Xcel Energy Inc. - Company Overview
2. Xcel Energy Inc. - Key Facts
3. Xcel Energy Inc. - Business Description
4. Xcel Energy Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Xcel Energy Inc. - History
6. Xcel Energy Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Xcel Energy Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Xcel Energy Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Xcel Energy Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Xcel Energy Inc. - Threats
7. Xcel Energy Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Xcel Energy Inc. - Key Employees
9. Xcel Energy Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Xcel Energy Inc. - Company Statement
11. Xcel Energy Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Xcel Energy Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Xcel Energy Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Xcel Energy Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Xcel Energy Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Xcel Energy Inc. History
Table 4: Xcel Energy Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Xcel Energy Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Xcel Energy Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Xcel Energy Inc. Locations
Table 8: Xcel Energy Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Xcel Energy Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Xcel Energy Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Xcel Energy Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Xcel Energy Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Xcel Energy Inc., Ratio Charts