• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
SPX Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, June 2010, Pages: 28
Business Review’s SPX Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning SPX Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “SPX Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (SPX Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents SPX Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
SPX Corporation (SPX) is a global multi-industry manufacturing company that provides test and measuring products and services, thermal equipment and services, flow technology products and industrial products and services. The company provides metering and mixing solutions, specialty service tools, fluid handling equipment, heating and ventilation products, diagnostic systems, cooling products, service equipment and technical information services, radio and TV broadcast antennas, and power transformers. SPX products and services find their applications in multiple industries including power generation, gas and oil production, food and beverage, transportation, automotive, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agriculture. It operates in over 35 countries and markets its products in more than 150 countries across the world. SPX is headquartered in Charlotte (North Carolina), the US.
1. SPX Corporation - Company Overview
2. SPX Corporation - Key Facts
3. SPX Corporation - Business Description
4. SPX Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. SPX Corporation - History
6. SPX Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. SPX Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. SPX Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. SPX Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. SPX Corporation - Threats
7. SPX Corporation - Key Competitors
8. SPX Corporation - Key Employees
9. SPX Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. SPX Corporation - Company Statement
11. SPX Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. SPX Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. SPX Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: SPX Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: SPX Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: SPX Corporation History
Table 4: SPX Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: SPX Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: SPX Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: SPX Corporation Locations
Table 8: SPX Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: SPX Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: SPX Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: SPX Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: SPX Corporation Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: SPX Corporation, Ratio Charts