• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Microsoft Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 30
Business Review’s Microsoft Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Microsoft Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “Microsoft Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Microsoft Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Microsoft Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft) is one of the leading providers of software and storage products and services. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, licensing, and supporting software products worldwide. Microsoft also provides consulting, and product and solution support services. Major software products offered by the company include operating systems, server applications, high-performance computing applications and software development tools, business solution applications, information worker productivity applications, and video games. It conducts its business through five reportable business segments, namely, Clients segment, Server and Tools segment, Microsoft business division segment, Entertainment and Devices segment, and Online services segment. Microsoft is headquartered in Redmond (Washington), the US.
1. Microsoft Corporation - Company Overview
2. Microsoft Corporation - Key Facts
3. Microsoft Corporation - Business Description
4. Microsoft Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. Microsoft Corporation - History
6. Microsoft Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Microsoft Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. Microsoft Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Microsoft Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. Microsoft Corporation - Threats
7. Microsoft Corporation - Key Competitors
8. Microsoft Corporation - Key Employees
9. Microsoft Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. Microsoft Corporation - Company Statement
11. Microsoft Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Microsoft Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Microsoft Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Microsoft Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Microsoft Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: Microsoft Corporation History
Table 4: Microsoft Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: Microsoft Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Microsoft Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: Microsoft Corporation Locations
Table 8: Microsoft Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Microsoft Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Microsoft Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Microsoft Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: Microsoft Corporation Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Microsoft Corporation, Ratio Charts