• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Vivendi: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, October 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s Vivendi contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Vivendi’s business.
Business Review’s “Vivendi SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Vivendi) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Vivendi’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Vivendi SA engages in telecommunication and media entertainment industry. The company operates its business through various subsidiaries namely, Activision Blizzard, responsible for providing online and console games, Universal Music Group, a music company with global businesses in recorded music, music publishing, artist services and merchandising, SFR, provider of telecommunication services in France, Telecom, a fixed-line and mobile, telecommunications operator and Internet access provider in Morocco and Groupe Canal+, a theme channels producer and paid TV offerings distributor. The company principally operates in France, and across the rest of Europe, US, Morocco and acros strategic locations, globally. The company is headquartered at Paris, France.
1. Vivendi - Company Overview
2. Vivendi - Key Facts
3. Vivendi - Business Description
4. Vivendi - Major Products and Services
5. Vivendi - History
6. Vivendi - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Vivendi - Strengths
6.1.2. Vivendi - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Vivendi - Opportunities
6.1.4. Vivendi - Threats
7. Vivendi - Key Competitors
8. Vivendi - Key Employees
9. Vivendi - Key Employee Biographies
10. Vivendi - Company Statement
11. Vivendi - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Vivendi - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Vivendi - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Vivendi Key Facts
Table 2: Vivendi Major Products and Services
Table 3: Vivendi History
Table 4: Vivendi Key Employees
Table 5: Vivendi Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Vivendi Subsidiaries
Table 7: Vivendi Locations
Table 8: Vivendi, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Vivendi, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Vivendi, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Vivendi, Share Data
Table 12: Vivendi Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Vivendi, Ratio Charts