- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Avnet, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: November 2010
- Region: Global
- 30 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Avnet, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Avnet, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Avnet, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Avnet, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Avnet, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Avnet, Inc. (Avnet) is one of the world’s largest industrial distributors of electronic components, embedded subsystems. enterprise computer and storage products. The company receives its products from more than 300 of the world’s leading software developers, electronic component and computer product manufacturers and it further distributes these products with assembly or other value added by Avnet to customers. Its customer base comprise of more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), value-added resellers (VARs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers. In addition, Avnet also provides customized, materials management and logistics services, system integration and configuration, engineering design, and supply chain services. Avnet operates in over 300 locations spread across Americas, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Europe, and Asia Pacific. The company is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Avnet, Inc. - Company Overview
2. Avnet, Inc. - Key Facts
3. Avnet, Inc. - Business Description
4. Avnet, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Avnet, Inc. - History
6. Avnet, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Avnet, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Avnet, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Avnet, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Avnet, Inc. - Threats
7. Avnet, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Avnet, Inc. - Key Employees
9. Avnet, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Avnet, Inc. - Company Statement
11. Avnet, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Avnet, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Avnet, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Avnet, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Avnet, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Avnet, Inc. History
Table 4: Avnet, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Avnet, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Avnet, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Avnet, Inc. Locations
Table 8: Avnet, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Avnet, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Avnet, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Avnet, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Avnet, Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Avnet, Inc., Ratio Charts