TeliaSonera AB: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1467092
- October 2010
- 25 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s TeliaSonera AB contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning TeliaSonera AB’s business.
Business Review’s “TeliaSonera AB SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (TeliaSonera AB) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents TeliaSonera AB’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
TeliaSonera AB (TeliaSonera) is one of the leading providers telecommunication services in Sweden. The company is engaged in providing telecommunication services. TeliaSonera offers various products and services mobile voice and data, mobile content, WLAN Hotspots, mobile over broadband, mobile/PC convergence, Wireless Office, copper, fiber and cable, IPTV, voice over internet, home communications services, IP-VPN/Business internet, leased lines and traditional telephony. The company has classified its business operations under four major segments, namely, Mobility Services, Broadband Services, Eurasia, and Other operations. It primarily has operations in various countries across Nordic and Baltic regions in Europe as well as across Asia. TeliaSonera is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. TeliaSonera AB - Company Overview
2. TeliaSonera AB - Key Facts
3. TeliaSonera AB - Business Description
4. TeliaSonera AB - Major Products and Services
5. TeliaSonera AB - History
6. TeliaSonera AB - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. TeliaSonera AB - Strengths
6.1.2. TeliaSonera AB - Weaknesses
6.1.3. TeliaSonera AB - Opportunities
6.1.4. TeliaSonera AB - Threats
7. TeliaSonera AB - Key Competitors
8. TeliaSonera AB - Key Employees
9. TeliaSonera AB - Key Employee Biographies
10. TeliaSonera AB - Company Statement
11. TeliaSonera AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. TeliaSonera AB - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. TeliaSonera AB - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: TeliaSonera AB Key Facts
Table 2: TeliaSonera AB Major Products and Services
Table 3: TeliaSonera AB History
Table 4: TeliaSonera AB Key Employees
Table 5: TeliaSonera AB Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: TeliaSonera AB Subsidiaries
Table 7: TeliaSonera AB Locations
Table 8: TeliaSonera AB, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: TeliaSonera AB, Annual Ratios
Table 10: TeliaSonera AB, Interim Ratios
Table 11: TeliaSonera AB, Share Data
Table 12: TeliaSonera AB Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: TeliaSonera AB, Ratio Charts