• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Telenor ASA: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, October 2010, Pages: 22
Business Review’s Telenor ASA contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Telenor ASA’s business.
Business Review’s “Telenor ASA SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Telenor ASA) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Telenor ASA’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Telenor ASA (Telenor) is one of leading providers of telecommunication services across the Europe and Asia. The company offers various services including data, voice, content, fixed land line communication, other communication services and broadcasting services. In addition, it offers Net-centric services such as IT security to enterprises and consumers, and machine-to-machine services for enterprises. Also, the company provides maritime communications, IT consulting and aircraft communications services. Further, it offers 3G-based mobile broadband services in seven of its operating countries. The company, along with its subsidiaries, operates across Central Eastern Europe, Nordic countries and Asia. Telenor is headquartered in Fornebu, Norway.
1. Telenor ASA - Company Overview
2. Telenor ASA - Key Facts
3. Telenor ASA - Business Description
4. Telenor ASA - Major Products and Services
5. Telenor ASA - History
6. Telenor ASA - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Telenor ASA - Strengths
6.1.2. Telenor ASA - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Telenor ASA - Opportunities
6.1.4. Telenor ASA - Threats
7. Telenor ASA - Key Competitors
8. Telenor ASA - Key Employees
9. Telenor ASA - Key Employee Biographies
10. Telenor ASA - Company Statement
11. Telenor ASA - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Telenor ASA - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Telenor ASA - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Telenor ASA Key Facts
Table 2: Telenor ASA Major Products and Services
Table 3: Telenor ASA History
Table 4: Telenor ASA Key Employees
Table 5: Telenor ASA Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Telenor ASA Subsidiaries
Table 7: Telenor ASA Locations
Table 8: Telenor ASA, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Telenor ASA, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Telenor ASA, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Telenor ASA, Share Data
Table 12: Telenor ASA Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Telenor ASA, Ratio Charts