• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
EMC Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, September 2010, Pages: 27
Business Review’s EMC Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning EMC Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “EMC Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (EMC Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents EMC Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
EMC Corporation (EMC) is engaged in designing, manufacturing, marketing and supporting a wide variety of storage platforms and software offerings. The company’s information infrastructure facilitates the customers in terms of managing and securing information and automation process of data center operations. EMC is also engaged in providing specialized information centric security solutions, information infrastructure technologies and virtual infrastructure solutions, which ranges from the desktop to the data center. It serves a wide range of industries, including energy solutions, financial services, health care and life sciences, public sector, telecommunications and media and retail and consumer products. EMC Corporation is headquartered at Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States.
1. EMC Corporation - Company Overview
2. EMC Corporation - Key Facts
3. EMC Corporation - Business Description
4. EMC Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. EMC Corporation - History
6. EMC Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. EMC Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. EMC Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. EMC Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. EMC Corporation - Threats
7. EMC Corporation - Key Competitors
8. EMC Corporation - Key Employees
9. EMC Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. EMC Corporation - Company Statement
11. EMC Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. EMC Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. EMC Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: EMC Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: EMC Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: EMC Corporation History
Table 4: EMC Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: EMC Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: EMC Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: EMC Corporation Locations
Table 8: EMC Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: EMC Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: EMC Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: EMC Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: EMC Corporation Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: EMC Corporation, Ratio Charts