- Language: English
- 1539 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: World
Sun Microsystems, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: January 2011
- 27 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Sun Microsystems, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Sun Microsystems, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “Sun Microsystems, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Sun Microsystems, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Sun Microsystems, Inc. (Sun Microsystems) is a software technology company. It provides diverse range of software, systems, storage solutions, services and microelectronic products that power consumer electronics to developer tools. The core brand comprises Java technology platform, the Solaris Operating System, the MySQL database management system, Sun StorageTek storage solutions and the UltraSPARC processor, and a range of network computing platforms. In additions, the company provides information technology infrastructure to varied range of clients such as social networking, entertainment, financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, news, energy and engineering companies. Sun Microsystems operates globally through its subsidiaries, offices and independent distributors and joint venture partners. The company is headquartered at Santa Clara in California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Company Overview
2. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Key Facts
3. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Business Description
4. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - History
6. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Threats
7. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Key Employees
9. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Company Statement
11. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Sun Microsystems, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: Sun Microsystems, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: Sun Microsystems, Inc. History
Table 4: Sun Microsystems, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: Sun Microsystems, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Sun Microsystems, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: Sun Microsystems, Inc. Locations
Table 8: Sun Microsystems, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Sun Microsystems, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: Sun Microsystems, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: Sun Microsystems, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: Sun Microsystems, Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Sun Microsystems, Inc., Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|