- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
LG International Corp.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1467114
- November 2010
- Region: Global
- 22 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s LG International Corp. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning LG International Corp.’s business.
Business Review’s “LG International Corp. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (LG International Corp.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents LG International Corp.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
LG International Corp. (LG International) engages in trading business. The company provides petroleum, natural gas, crude oil, coals, steels, nonferrous metals, coal meat products, metals, camera accessories, mobile and display devices like LCDs and Pdp, Tvs LCD Panels, memory cards, security gates, automobile components, display components, shadow masks, telecommunication system equipments, Animal Medicine, electronics components and electronic equipment, helicopters and commercial cars, as well as provides transportation services. The company operates through 6 subsidiaries and 42 representative offices. LG operations are spread in Korea, the US, China, Japan, Singapore, India, and Argentina. The company is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. LG International Corp. - Company Overview
2. LG International Corp. - Key Facts
3. LG International Corp. - Business Description
4. LG International Corp. - Major Products and Services
5. LG International Corp. - History
6. LG International Corp. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. LG International Corp. - Strengths
6.1.2. LG International Corp. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. LG International Corp. - Opportunities
6.1.4. LG International Corp. - Threats
7. LG International Corp. - Key Competitors
8. LG International Corp. - Key Employees
9. LG International Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
10. LG International Corp. - Company Statement
11. LG International Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. LG International Corp. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. LG International Corp. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: LG International Corp. Key Facts
Table 2: LG International Corp. Major Products and Services
Table 3: LG International Corp. History
Table 4: LG International Corp. Key Employees
Table 5: LG International Corp. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: LG International Corp. Subsidiaries
Table 7: LG International Corp. Locations
Table 8: LG International Corp., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: LG International Corp., Annual Ratios
Table 10: LG International Corp., Interim Ratios
Table 11: LG International Corp., Share Data
Table 12: LG International Corp. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: LG International Corp., Ratio Charts