• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
SanDisk Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, September 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s SanDisk Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning SanDisk Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “SanDisk Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (SanDisk Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents SanDisk Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
SanDisk Corporation (SanDisk) is one of the leading providers of flash memory cards. The company is engaged in research, manufacturing and design of data storage solutions in diverse form factors using the flash memory, controller and firmware technologies. Its key product offerings include flash memory cards, digital audio/video players, USB flash drives, embedded memory, and solid state drives. These products find their applications in mobile phones, digital cameras and camcorders and computers. It serves both consumers and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) through global retail outlets. SanDisk holds over 1,100 US patents and more than 600 foreign patents. It also licenses its technology to a number of other industry-leading companies. SanDisk is headquartered in Milpitas (California), the US.
1. SanDisk Corporation - Company Overview
2. SanDisk Corporation - Key Facts
3. SanDisk Corporation - Business Description
4. SanDisk Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. SanDisk Corporation - History
6. SanDisk Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. SanDisk Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. SanDisk Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. SanDisk Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. SanDisk Corporation - Threats
7. SanDisk Corporation - Key Competitors
8. SanDisk Corporation - Key Employees
9. SanDisk Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. SanDisk Corporation - Company Statement
11. SanDisk Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. SanDisk Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. SanDisk Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: SanDisk Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: SanDisk Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: SanDisk Corporation History
Table 4: SanDisk Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: SanDisk Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: SanDisk Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: SanDisk Corporation Locations
Table 8: SanDisk Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: SanDisk Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: SanDisk Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: SanDisk Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: SanDisk Corporation Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: SanDisk Corporation, Ratio Charts