• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
CGI Group Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, January 2011, Pages: 25
Business Review’s CGI Group Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning CGI Group Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “CGI Group Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (CGI Group Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents CGI Group Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
CGI Group Inc. (CGI) is engaged in IT and business process outsourcing industry. The company provides its highly customized and cost efficient services to its clients worldwide. CGI provides services such as consulting, systems integration, and management of IT and business functions (outsourcing). It operates through two lines of business namely, IT services and BPS (Business Process services). CGI principally has presence in three geographic markets namely, Canada, the US and Europe and Asia Pacific. It operates in five industrial verticals including financial services, government and health care, telecommunications & utilities, manufacturing, and retail & distribution. CGI is headquartered at Montreal, Canada.
1. CGI Group Inc. - Company Overview
2. CGI Group Inc. - Key Facts
3. CGI Group Inc. - Business Description
4. CGI Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. CGI Group Inc. - History
6. CGI Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. CGI Group Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. CGI Group Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. CGI Group Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. CGI Group Inc. - Threats
7. CGI Group Inc. - Key Competitors
8. CGI Group Inc. - Key Employees
9. CGI Group Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. CGI Group Inc. - Company Statement
11. CGI Group Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. CGI Group Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. CGI Group Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: CGI Group Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: CGI Group Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: CGI Group Inc. History
Table 4: CGI Group Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: CGI Group Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: CGI Group Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: CGI Group Inc. Locations
Table 8: CGI Group Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: CGI Group Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: CGI Group Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: CGI Group Inc., Share Data
Table 12: CGI Group Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: CGI Group Inc., Ratio Charts