• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
CommScope, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, March 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s CommScope, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning CommScope, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “CommScope, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (CommScope, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents CommScope, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
CommScope, Inc. (CommScope) is a US-based communications network infrastructure solutions provider. The company offers radio frequency subsystem solutions for wireless networks and network infrastructure solutions, under the brand names Andrew Wireless Solutions and SYSTIMAX, respectively. In addition, it offers end-to-end physical layer solution, cables and connectivity, enclosures, intelligent software and network design services. CommScope also manufactures coaxial cables for broadband cable television networks and environmentally secure cabinets for DSL and FTTN applications. The company’s product portfolio includes transmission line systems, antennas, cables, cabinets and enclosures, while its solutions include wireless solutions, HFC/Broadband, and carrier solutions. The company has manufacturing facilities across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, and its products reach more than 130 countries. CommScope’s key customers include Anixter International, Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Nokia, Siemens, Comcast Corporation, and AT&T. The company is headquartered in Hickory (North Carolina), the US.
1. CommScope, Inc. - Company Overview
2. CommScope, Inc. - Key Facts
3. CommScope, Inc. - Business Description
4. CommScope, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. CommScope, Inc. - History
6. CommScope, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. CommScope, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. CommScope, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. CommScope, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. CommScope, Inc. - Threats
7. CommScope, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. CommScope, Inc. - Key Employees
9. CommScope, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. CommScope, Inc. - Company Statement
11. CommScope, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. CommScope, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. CommScope, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: CommScope, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: CommScope, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: CommScope, Inc. History
Table 4: CommScope, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: CommScope, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: CommScope, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: CommScope, Inc. Locations
Table 8: CommScope, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: CommScope, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: CommScope, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: CommScope, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: CommScope, Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: CommScope, Inc., Ratio Charts