- Language: English
- 1539 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Adobe Systems Incorporated: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: June 2010
- Region: Global
- 30 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s Adobe Systems Incorporated contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Adobe Systems Incorporated’s business.
Business Review’s “Adobe Systems Incorporated SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Adobe Systems Incorporated) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Adobe Systems Incorporated’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Adobe Systems Incorporated (Adobe) is into designing, developing, and offering software packages including business and mobile software solutions, besides providing other related services. The company’s key technologies include Portable Document Format (PDF), Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Air, Adobe PostScript, and Omniture Online Marketing Suite. The company’s product portfolio consists of Acrobat 9 Pro extended, Creative Suite 3 design, Photoshop CS3, Creative Suite 3 Web Premium, Fireworks CS3, Photoshop Light Room 2, Captivate 3, Contribute CS3, Cold Fusion 8, Dream Weaver CS3, Creative Suite 3 Production Premium, and Creative Suite 3 Master Collection. Its recent product introductions include Adobe Photoshop lightroom 3, Creative Suite 5 design premium, and eLearning Suite 2, among others. Its software runs on personal computers with Microsoft Windows, Apple OS, Linux, UNIX and various non-PC platforms, depending on the product. It also is focused on developing and marketing its products to run on mobile phones. Adobe distributes its products through a network of distributors and dealers, value-added resellers, systems integrators, independent software vendors and OEMs, direct to end users and through its website. The company operates its business in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia. Adobe is headquartered in San Jose, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Company Overview
2. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Key Facts
3. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Business Description
4. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Major Products and Services
5. Adobe Systems Incorporated - History
6. Adobe Systems Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Strengths
6.1.2. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Opportunities
6.1.4. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Threats
7. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Key Competitors
8. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Key Employees
9. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
10. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Company Statement
11. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Adobe Systems Incorporated - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Adobe Systems Incorporated Key Facts
Table 2: Adobe Systems Incorporated Major Products and Services
Table 3: Adobe Systems Incorporated History
Table 4: Adobe Systems Incorporated Key Employees
Table 5: Adobe Systems Incorporated Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Adobe Systems Incorporated Subsidiaries
Table 7: Adobe Systems Incorporated Locations
Table 8: Adobe Systems Incorporated, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Adobe Systems Incorporated, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Adobe Systems Incorporated, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Adobe Systems Incorporated, Share Data
Table 12: Adobe Systems Incorporated Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Adobe Systems Incorporated, Ratio Charts
|Question||Does the report contain information on the number of downloads/install days there are of Adobe programs?|
|Answer||In this particular instance the report does not include information regarding to downloads/install days there are of Adobe programs.|