• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Acxiom Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, November 2010, Pages: 26
Business Review’s Acxiom Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Acxiom Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “Acxiom Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Acxiom Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Acxiom Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Acxiom Corporation (Acxiom) is engaged in providing information management solutions, which assist its clients in solving their marketing problems. It develops several large business intelligence and marketing databases. The company operates its business through two segments, namely, Information Services and Information Products. The various services provided by the company comprise of marketing solutions, integrated digital marketing solutions, customer recognition solutions, customer data integration solutions, IT infrastructure outsourcing, risk management, and professional consulting. It offers its services principally to financial services, insurance, information services, direct marketing, media, retail, consumer packaged goods, technology, automotive, health care, and telecommunications industries. The company has its operations across the US, Europe, Australia, and China. The company is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, the US.
1. Acxiom Corporation - Company Overview
2. Acxiom Corporation - Key Facts
3. Acxiom Corporation - Business Description
4. Acxiom Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. Acxiom Corporation - History
6. Acxiom Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Acxiom Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. Acxiom Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Acxiom Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. Acxiom Corporation - Threats
7. Acxiom Corporation - Key Competitors
8. Acxiom Corporation - Key Employees
9. Acxiom Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. Acxiom Corporation - Company Statement
11. Acxiom Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Acxiom Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Acxiom Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Acxiom Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: Acxiom Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: Acxiom Corporation History
Table 4: Acxiom Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: Acxiom Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Acxiom Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: Acxiom Corporation Locations
Table 8: Acxiom Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Acxiom Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Acxiom Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Acxiom Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: Acxiom Corporation Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Acxiom Corporation, Ratio Charts