• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Inmarsat plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, October 2010, Pages: 27
Business Review’s Inmarsat plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Inmarsat plc’s business.
Business Review’s “Inmarsat plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Inmarsat plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Inmarsat plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Inmarsat plc (Inmarsat) engages in providing global mobile satellite communications services. The service offerings of the company include voice and broadband data services that support safety communications and traditional office applications such as email, internet, secure VPN access, and videoconferencing. The company has expertise in designing, launching, and operating satellite-based networks. Inmarsat has a fleet of 11 owned and operated geostationary satellites that assist it in providing a range of global mobile satellite communications services. The services offered by the company find their application on land, at sea, and in the air. The company is headquartered at London, the UK.
1. Inmarsat plc - Company Overview
2. Inmarsat plc - Key Facts
3. Inmarsat plc - Business Description
4. Inmarsat plc - Major Products and Services
5. Inmarsat plc - History
6. Inmarsat plc - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. Inmarsat plc - Strengths
6.1.2. Inmarsat plc - Weaknesses
6.1.3. Inmarsat plc - Opportunities
6.1.4. Inmarsat plc - Threats
7. Inmarsat plc - Key Competitors
8. Inmarsat plc - Key Employees
9. Inmarsat plc - Key Employee Biographies
10. Inmarsat plc - Company Statement
11. Inmarsat plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. Inmarsat plc - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. Inmarsat plc - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Inmarsat plc Key Facts
Table 2: Inmarsat plc Major Products and Services
Table 3: Inmarsat plc History
Table 4: Inmarsat plc Key Employees
Table 5: Inmarsat plc Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: Inmarsat plc Subsidiaries
Table 7: Inmarsat plc Locations
Table 8: Inmarsat plc, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: Inmarsat plc, Annual Ratios
Table 10: Inmarsat plc, Interim Ratios
Table 11: Inmarsat plc, Share Data
Table 12: Inmarsat plc Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Inmarsat plc, Ratio Charts