• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
PMC-Sierra, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
Business Review, July 2010, Pages: 24
Business Review’s PMC-Sierra, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning PMC-Sierra, Inc.’s business.
Business Review’s “PMC-Sierra, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (PMC-Sierra, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents PMC-Sierra, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
PMC-Sierra, Inc. (PMC) is a leading provider of storage semiconductor and broadband communications infrastructure solutions to the original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and original design manufacturers (ODM). The company designs, manufactures, and markets open base station architecture initiative (OBSAI) solutions and internet infrastructure solutions including single-chip common public radio interface (CPRI). It had over 400 various semiconductor devices, which are sold to equipment and design manufacturers. PMC offers semiconductor solutions for the enterprise infrastructure market and the communications infrastructure markets. PMC-Sierra, through its network of offices located in North America, Europe, Israel and Asia region provides a technical and sales support worldwide. PMC-Sierra is headquartered in Santa Clara (California), the US.
1. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Company Overview
2. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Key Facts
3. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Business Description
4. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Major Products and Services
5. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - History
6. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Strengths
6.1.2. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Weaknesses
6.1.3. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Opportunities
6.1.4. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Threats
7. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Key Competitors
8. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Key Employees
9. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
10. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Company Statement
11. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. PMC-Sierra, Inc. - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: PMC-Sierra, Inc. Key Facts
Table 2: PMC-Sierra, Inc. Major Products and Services
Table 3: PMC-Sierra, Inc. History
Table 4: PMC-Sierra, Inc. Key Employees
Table 5: PMC-Sierra, Inc. Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: PMC-Sierra, Inc. Subsidiaries
Table 7: PMC-Sierra, Inc. Locations
Table 8: PMC-Sierra, Inc., Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: PMC-Sierra, Inc., Annual Ratios
Table 10: PMC-Sierra, Inc., Interim Ratios
Table 11: PMC-Sierra, Inc., Share Data
Table 12: PMC-Sierra, Inc. Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: PMC-Sierra, Inc., Ratio Charts