- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
S1 Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: July 2010
- 26 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s S1 Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning S1 Corporation’s business.
Business Review’s “S1 Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (S1 Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents S1 Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
S1 Corporation (S1) is a one of the world’s leading providers of payments and financial services software solutions. The company is engaged in providing software and related services to financial organizations. Some of its software solutions include S1 Payments Processing and Card Management, S1 Online Banking, and S1 Branch Banking. In addition, the company provides professional services, customer support and data center services to its customers. It offers solutions and services to various organizations including banks, insurance companies, transaction processors, credit unions, payment card associations, and retailers. S1’s offerings are principally classified under two business segments, namely, Enterprise and Postilion. The company operates through four geographic segments, namely, Americas; Europe, Middle East and India (EMEI); Asia and Pacific (APAC), and Africa. S1 is headquartered in Norcross (Georgia), the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. S1 Corporation - Company Overview
2. S1 Corporation - Key Facts
3. S1 Corporation - Business Description
4. S1 Corporation - Major Products and Services
5. S1 Corporation - History
6. S1 Corporation - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. S1 Corporation - Strengths
6.1.2. S1 Corporation - Weaknesses
6.1.3. S1 Corporation - Opportunities
6.1.4. S1 Corporation - Threats
7. S1 Corporation - Key Competitors
8. S1 Corporation - Key Employees
9. S1 Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
10. S1 Corporation - Company Statement
11. S1 Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. S1 Corporation - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. S1 Corporation - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: S1 Corporation Key Facts
Table 2: S1 Corporation Major Products and Services
Table 3: S1 Corporation History
Table 4: S1 Corporation Key Employees
Table 5: S1 Corporation Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: S1 Corporation Subsidiaries
Table 7: S1 Corporation Locations
Table 8: S1 Corporation, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: S1 Corporation, Annual Ratios
Table 10: S1 Corporation, Interim Ratios
Table 11: S1 Corporation, Share Data
Table 12: S1 Corporation Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: S1 Corporation, Ratio Charts
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|