- Language: English
- Published: December 2014
ISS Group Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1467342
- November 2010
- 22 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s ISS Group Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning ISS Group Limited’s business.
Business Review’s “ISS Group Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (ISS Group Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents ISS Group Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
ISS Group Ltd (ISS) is one of the leading providers of intelligent knowledge management technology. The company is into developing and marketing infrastructure and application software. BabelFish is the company's flagship product. It also provides project services, training services, and support services. Its project services include project and program management, mining, oil and gas, and food and beverages data integration and visualization solutions, system integration and customization, and project management and engagement model. ISS provides its products and solutions to resource, manufacturing, oil and gas, mining, mineral, and food and beverages industries. The company classifies its geographic operations under Australia, Singapore, Europe, and America. ISS is headquartered in Nedlands (Western Australia), Australia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. ISS Group Limited - Company Overview
2. ISS Group Limited - Key Facts
3. ISS Group Limited - Business Description
4. ISS Group Limited - Major Products and Services
5. ISS Group Limited - History
6. ISS Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. ISS Group Limited - Strengths
6.1.2. ISS Group Limited - Weaknesses
6.1.3. ISS Group Limited - Opportunities
6.1.4. ISS Group Limited - Threats
7. ISS Group Limited - Key Competitors
8. ISS Group Limited - Key Employees
9. ISS Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
10. ISS Group Limited - Company Statement
11. ISS Group Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. ISS Group Limited - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. ISS Group Limited - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: ISS Group Limited Key Facts
Table 2: ISS Group Limited Major Products and Services
Table 3: ISS Group Limited History
Table 4: ISS Group Limited Key Employees
Table 5: ISS Group Limited Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: ISS Group Limited Subsidiaries
Table 7: ISS Group Limited Locations
Table 8: ISS Group Limited, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: ISS Group Limited, Annual Ratios
Table 10: ISS Group Limited, Interim Ratios
Table 11: ISS Group Limited, Share Data
Table 12: ISS Group Limited Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: ISS Group Limited, Ratio Charts