- Language: English
- 64 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
British Airways Plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: December 2010
- Region: Global, United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 23 pages
- Business Review
Business Review’s British Airways Plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning British Airways Plc’s business.
Business Review’s “British Airways Plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
Business Review strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (British Airways Plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents British Airways Plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
British Airways Plc (British Airways) is an international airline company, carrying more than 33 million passengers worldwide. The company is engaged in managing scheduled passenger and cargo operations and other related services. The airline company has two operating bases, namely, London’s two major airports - Heathrow and Gatwick. British Airways' fleet includes 245 aircraft comprising 57 Boeing 747s, 42 Boeing 777s, 21 Boeing 767s, 13 Boeing 757s, 69 Airbus A319/320/321s, 33 Boeing 737s and 10 smaller aircraft being used in the company’s regional business. The company principally conducts its business operations in the Europe and the Americas region, besides serving major routes across the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. British Airways is headquartered at Harmondsworth, UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. British Airways Plc - Company Overview
2. British Airways Plc - Key Facts
3. British Airways Plc - Business Description
4. British Airways Plc - Major Products and Services
5. British Airways Plc - History
6. British Airways Plc - SWOT Analysis
6.1. SWOT Analysis - Overview
6.1.1. British Airways Plc - Strengths
6.1.2. British Airways Plc - Weaknesses
6.1.3. British Airways Plc - Opportunities
6.1.4. British Airways Plc - Threats
7. British Airways Plc - Key Competitors
8. British Airways Plc - Key Employees
9. British Airways Plc - Key Employee Biographies
10. British Airways Plc - Company Statement
11. British Airways Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
11.1. Head Office
11.2. Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12. British Airways Plc - Financial Ratios
12.1. Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
12.2. Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
12.3. Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
12.4. Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
13. British Airways Plc - Share Data
14.2. Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: British Airways Plc Key Facts
Table 2: British Airways Plc Major Products and Services
Table 3: British Airways Plc History
Table 4: British Airways Plc Key Employees
Table 5: British Airways Plc Key Employee Biographies
Table 6: British Airways Plc Subsidiaries
Table 7: British Airways Plc Locations
Table 8: British Airways Plc, Ratios Based On Current Share Price
Table 9: British Airways Plc, Annual Ratios
Table 10: British Airways Plc, Interim Ratios
Table 11: British Airways Plc, Share Data
Table 12: British Airways Plc Ratio Definitions
List of Figures
Figure 1: British Airways Plc, Ratio Charts