- Language: English
- 150 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Argentina
PSA Peugeot Citroen (UG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1494965
- December 2014
- 60 pages
PSA Peugeot Citroen (UG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PSA Peugeot Citroen (PSA Peugeot Citroen) is a manufacturer of light commercial vehicles and cars. It also offers automotive equipment such as automotive seating and exteriors, emission control technologies and interior systems. The company provides financial services, industrial logistics, and aftermarket retail services such as auto repairs and servicing. PSA Peugeot Citroen markets its vehicles under the brands, Citroen and Peugeot. The company classified its business operations into four reportable segments: Automotive, Automotive Equipment, Finance and Other businesses. It has operations in various countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, Latin America, North America and the Middle East. PSA Peugeot Citroen is headquartered in Paris, France.
As part of its growth strategy, the company started the construction of its fourth plant in Chengdu to reinforce its sales growth in China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Key Facts
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Key Employees
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Key Employee Biographies
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Major Products and Services
PSA Peugeot Citroen - History
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Company Statement
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Business Description
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Corporate Strategy
PSA Peugeot Citroen - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Business Mix
Strength - Strong R&D Activities
Strength - Market Leading Position
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographic Concentration of Revenue
Weakness - Decline in Financial Performance
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Opportunities
Opportunity - Focus on Core Business
Opportunity - Globalization Initiatives
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Hybrid Vehicles
Opportunity - Strategic Collaborations
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Threats
Threat - Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
Threat - Emission Norms
Threat - Foreign Exchange Risks
PSA Peugeot Citroen - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 11, 2013: Enhanced Peugeot 3008 and 3008 Hybrid4 Crossover Continue to Offer So Much More for Less
Jul 30, 2013: PowerGenix Inks Innovation Contract with PSA Peugeot Citroen
Feb 18, 2013: Peugeot And Total Partner To Demonstrate Hybrid Technology
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Key Facts
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Key Employees
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Key Employee Biographies
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Major Products and Services
PSA Peugeot Citroen, History
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Other Locations
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Subsidiaries
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Key Manufacturing Facilities
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Key Competitors
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Ratios based on current share price
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Annual Ratios
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Interim Ratios
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Ratio Charts
Mazda Motor Corporation
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Toyota Motor Corporation
Motors Liquidation Company