Thermal Power in Turkey, Market Outlook to 2020, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies
- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Turkey
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S (ENKAI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by The publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Enka Insaat ve Sanayi AS (Enka) is a provider of heavy construction contracting services. The company constructs industrial complexes, power facilities, transportation systems, maintenance-management facilities, viaducts, bridges, tunnels and other minor structures. It also constructs military airports, housing complexes, education and health service centers, and public and commercial buildings, and undertakes water supply, drainage and treatment projects. The company also distributes construction machinery, heavy vehicles and industrial products. It manufactures pre-cast and pre-stressed concrete structures, hand and electrical tools, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes, windows and frames, and fittings for doors and windows. The company has operations in Turkey, North Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia. Enka is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S Key Recent Developments
Nov 25, 2013: GEA Heat Exchangers wins third major contract from ENKA
Oct 22, 2013: GEA Heat Exchangers delivers air-cooled condensers for a power plant in Iraq
Mar 18, 2013: Enka Reports Revenue Of $5.7 Billion In 2012
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Key Facts
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Key Employees
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Key Employee Biographies
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Major Products and Services
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - History
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Company Statement
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Business Description
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Strengths
Strength - Strong Order Book Position
Strength - Diverse Market Presence
Strength - Established Presence in the Domestic Market
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Performance of Energy Segment
Weakness - Limited Operating Margin
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: GCC Region
Opportunity - Overseas Markets
Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Energy
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Threats
Threat - Political Instability in the Middle East and Africa
Threat - Cost Overruns
Threat - Risks Related to Competitive Bidding by Other Companies
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Key Facts
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Key Employees
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Key Employee Biographies
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Major Products and Services
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, History
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Other Locations
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Subsidiaries
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Key Competitors
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Ratios based on current share price
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Annual Ratios
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Ratio Charts
Ihlas Holding A.S.
Halliburton Energy Services, Inc