- Language: English
- 57 Pages
- Published: July 2014
Masco Corporation (MAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: May 2011
- 39 pages
Masco Corporation (MAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Masco Corporation (Masco) is the largest manufacturer of home improvement and building products. It manufactures, distributes and installs home improvement and building products. The company offers a diversified product portfolio consists of assembled and ready-to-assemble cabinetry for kitchen, bath, home office and home office applications; faucets and showering devices, installed building products, paints, primers, specialty paint products, stains, varnishes, waterproofing products, vinyl, fiberglass and aluminum windows and patio doors. Masco is one of the North American’s largest manufacturers of branded consumer products for the home improvement and novel construction markets. The company operates through five business segments; Cabinets and Related Products, Plumbing Products, Installation and Other Services, Decorative Architectural Products and Other Specialty Products. Masco, through its subsidiaries, operates in North America and international markets with a special focus on Europe. Masco is headquartered at Taylor, Michigan, the US.
Masco Corporation Key Recent Developments…
Feb 14, 2011 Owens Corning And Masco Expand Relationship To Deliver Energy-Efficient Solutions For Homeowners
Oct 19, 2010 EMerge Alliance Forms New Technical Standard Committee For Data And Telecommunications Centers
Mar 24, 2010 Masco Retail introduces closet organization system
Mar 11, 2010 WellHome To Support HOME STAR Program
Mar 05, 2010 Masco Launches New Home Performance Program
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Masco Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Masco Corporation - Key Facts
Masco Corporation - Key Employees
Masco Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Masco Corporation - Major Products and Services
Masco Corporation - History
Masco Corporation - Company Statement
Masco Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Masco Corporation - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Masco Corporation - Business Description
Masco Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Masco Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Masco Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Market Leading Brands
Strength - Broad Product & Services Portfolio
Strength - Integrated Network of Operations
Masco Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Geographic Concentration
Weakness - Declining Segmental Performance
Masco Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Restructuring Initiatives
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Sustainable & Green Construction
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Emerging Markets
Masco Corporation - Threats
Threat - Environment Regulations
Threat - Lack of Awareness of the Price/Quality Tradeoff
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Masco Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Masco Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2011: Owens Corning And Masco Expand Relationship To Deliver Energy-Efficient Solutions For Homeowners
Oct 19, 2010: EMerge Alliance Forms New Technical Standard Committee For Data And Telecommunications Centers
Mar 24, 2010: Masco Retail introduces closet organization system
Mar 11, 2010: WellHome To Support HOME STAR Program
Mar 05, 2010: Masco Launches New Home Performance Program
Feb 10, 2010: Masco Corporation reports financial results for 2009
Section 5 – Appendix
ABC Supply Co. Inc.
Builders FirstSource, Inc.
American Woodmark Corp.
Furniture Brands International, Inc.
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.
Fortune Brands, Inc.