2009 Top Non-Profit, Foundations and Charitable Call and Contact Center Outsourcing Vendors, Black Book Survey 2009 Results
- Published: November 2009
TRC Synergy Berhad (TRC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TRC Synergy Berhad (TRCS) is an investment holding company. Its principal activities are construction, manufacturing of construction materials and property development. The company operates through two segments, namely, construction activity and property development. TRCS also undertakes mega projects such as airports, railway trackworks, stadium, hospitals and large property development ventures. Its construction activities are undertaken by Trans Resources Corporation Sdn Bhd. TRC Land Sdn. Bhd. is involved in the property development activities. TRC Energy Sdn. Bhd. Undertakes oil and gas projects. Some of other subsidiaries include TRC Infra Sdn. Bhd., TRC Development Sdn.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
TRC Synergy Berhad - Key Facts
TRC Synergy Berhad - Key Employees
TRC Synergy Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
TRC Synergy Berhad - Major Products and Services
TRC Synergy Berhad - History
TRC Synergy Berhad - Company Statement
TRC Synergy Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
TRC Synergy Berhad - Business Description
TRC Synergy Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TRC Synergy Berhad - Strengths
Strength - Proven Track Record
Strength - Industry Accreditation
Strength - Operational Performance
TRC Synergy Berhad - Weaknesses
Weakness - Malaysia: Geographical Concentration
Weakness - Lower Returns
TRC Synergy Berhad - Opportunities
Opportunity - Heavy Investment in Sarawak Region
Opportunity - Malaysia: Rail Development
Opportunity - Order Book
TRC Synergy Berhad - Threats
Threat - Stringent Environmental Regulations
Threat - Volatile Input Costs
Threat - Competition for Government Infrastructure Projects
TRC Synergy Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
TRC Synergy Berhad, Key Facts
TRC Synergy Berhad, Key Employees
TRC Synergy Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
TRC Synergy Berhad, Major Products and Services
TRC Synergy Berhad, History
TRC Synergy Berhad, Other Locations
TRC Synergy Berhad, Subsidiaries
TRC Synergy Berhad, Key Competitors
TRC Synergy Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
TRC Synergy Berhad, Annual Ratios
TRC Synergy Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
TRC Synergy Berhad, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
TRC Synergy Berhad, Ratio Charts
Naim Holdings Berhad
General Corporation Berhad
Bina Darulaman Berhad
IJM Corporation Berhad