Hardware Warehouse Limited (HWW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hardware Warehouse Limited (Hardware Warehouse) is a supplier of building materials. The product portfolio of the company includes cement, doors, windows, timber, flooring products, bath and sanitary ware, and corrugated iron roof sheets. The company provides its products to home builders and improvers, contractors, traders and government organizations. The company operates its business through subsidiaries which include In Line Trading 142 (Pty) Ltd, Hardware Warehouse Empowerment Trust, Hardware Warehouse Share Purchase Scheme and Yongani Business Development (Pty) Ltd. Hardware Warehouse operates in the towns of Alice, Butterworth, Ngcobo, Mthatha, and Lusikisiki in South Africa. The company is headquartered in East London, South Africa.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hardware Warehouse Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Hardware Warehouse Limited , SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Key Facts
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Key Employees
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Major Products and Services
Hardware Warehouse Limited - History
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Company Statement
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Business Description
Hardware Warehouse Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Strengths
Strength - Wide Customer Base
Strength - Integrated Network of Operations
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Business Concentration: South Africa
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Business Restructuring
Opportunity - Business Expansion
Opportunity - Growth Opportunities: Emerging Markets
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Threats
Threat - Slow Adoption of New Building Products
Threat - Intense Competitive Pressure
Threat - Price/Quality Trade off
Hardware Warehouse Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Key Facts
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Key Employees
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Major Products and Services
Hardware Warehouse Limited, History
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Other Locations
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Subsidiaries
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Key Competitors
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Annual Ratios
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011)
Hardware Warehouse Limited, Ratio Charts