The Coca-Cola Company (KO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ID: 1495140
- March 2013
- 52 pages
The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola) is one of the leading non-alcoholic beverage manufacturers in the world. The company undertakes the production, distribution and marketing of non-alcoholic beverages. It offers beverage concentrates, syrups, and finished sparkling and still beverages. The company’s non-alcoholic beverage portfolio includes juices and juice drinks, soft drinks, energy and sports drinks, ready-to-drink teas and coffees, waters and enhanced waters. It owns and markets the world’s leading non-alcoholic sparkling beverage brands, namely, Coca-Cola, Fanta, Diet Coke and Sprite.
The Coca-Cola Company Key Recent Developments
Mar 05, 2013: DOE Accelerates Deployment Of Advanced Vehicle Technologies With Private Industry PartnershipsnJun 21, 2012: Coca-Cola Commits $3.5m To Support Clean Water, Sanitation In African Countries
This comprehensive SWOT profile of The Coca-Cola Company provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
The Coca-Cola Company - Key Facts
The Coca-Cola Company - Key Employees
The Coca-Cola Company - Key Employee Biographies
The Coca-Cola Company - Major Products and Services
The Coca-Cola Company - History
The Coca-Cola Company - Company Statement
The Coca-Cola Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Coca-Cola Company - Business Description
The Coca-Cola Company - Corporate Strategy
The Coca-Cola Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Coca-Cola Company - Strengths
Strength - Operational Efficiency
Strength - Strong Brand Equity
Strength - Global Presence
The Coca-Cola Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - Product Recalls
The Coca-Cola Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - Focused Marketing Strategies
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Beverages Market
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - Strategic Growth Initiatives
The Coca-Cola Company - Threats
Threat - Government Regulations
Threat - Volatile Raw Material Costs
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Business Issues
The Coca-Cola Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
The Coca-Cola Company, Recent Developments
Mar 05, 2013: DOE Accelerates Deployment Of Advanced Vehicle Technologies With Private Industry Partnerships
Jun 21, 2012: Coca-Cola Commits $3.5m To Support Clean Water, Sanitation In African Countries
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
The Coca-Cola Company, Key Facts
The Coca-Cola Company, Key Employees
The Coca-Cola Company, Key Employee Biographies
The Coca-Cola Company, Major Products and Services
The Coca-Cola Company, History
The Coca-Cola Company, Subsidiaries
The Coca-Cola Company, Affiliate
The Coca-Cola Company, Key Competitors
The Coca-Cola Company, Ratios based on current share price
The Coca-Cola Company, Annual Ratios
The Coca-Cola Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
The Coca-Cola Company, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
The Coca-Cola Company, Ratio Charts